Pre-bending and sizing are definitely the main steps within the spiral tube forming process. The primary reason for pre-bending is always to solve the rebound problem of the tube blank, because the size of the rebound directly affects the intrinsic quality of the steel tube; the main purpose of the sizing is to acquire a more accurate diameter of the tube, since the diameter control is definitely the main quality index of the ERW Line Pipe. one. An appropriate match between pre-bending and sizing is needed to get an ideal steel pipe blank.
The following is a short discussion on the formation process and characteristics of submerged arc welding of galvanized spiral steel pipes with 630*3 ribs. The principle of submerged arc welding: Submerged arc welding is the use of arc thermal energy welding, and manual welding rod arc welding is unique: the submerged arc welding in the welding wire is exposed, there is absolutely no coating, submerged arc welding is indeed pre-paved welding flux to get welded The submerged arc welding wire extends to the flux, as well as the arc is formed under the flux. The formation procedure of the submerged arc welding is really that this welding wire is in touch with the workpiece.
After the start button is pressed, the welding wire as well as the workpiece are energized, as well as the welding wire is returned. Withdrawing, the arc ignites, the welding carriage advances, the welding wire is continuously conveyed downwards, the arc is maintained to shed beneath the flux layer, and also the welding pool is actually created below the arc. Around the arc, the flux melts to form a cavity. The cavity as well as the pool carry on and advance, and also the metal behind the pool solidifies to make a continuous weld. This procedure is conducted beneath the flux, therefore we can’t look at it using the human eye. It may be seen with X-ray photography.
Since the spiral steel pipe adopts the welding technology of submerged arc automatic welding, besides this sort of high production efficiency; the development auxiliary time is less, enough time for changing the welding rod is saved; the welding conditions are clean and no spatter, as well as the cleaning time is saved; the quality of the welding seam is high. It also provides the necessary conditions for the delivery from the spiral welded pipe plant, so the production period of the big spiral steel pipe is guaranteed, so it is still widely used.
1. The stress-bearing fluid is primarily used for the X46 welded pipe since the tube blank, and is also often spirally formed in temperature. It is actually utilized for welding with double-sided submerged arc welding and is mainly employed for spiral seam welded steel pipe devices for pressure fluid transportation. The capability from the steel pipe to resist pressure is strong and also the welding performance is additionally great. After a variety of rigorous scientific inspections and tests, the utilization situation is relatively safe and reliable. The solid diameter from the steel pipe is big, the transmission efficiency is additionally high, and it may effectively save your time and money of laying pipelines. It is actually mainly employed for pipelines that transport oil and natural gas.
2. General low-pressure fluid transport is primarily hot-rolled steel coiled tube blanks, often temperature spiral molding, using high-frequency lap welding technique for general low-pressure fluid conveying spiral seam high-frequency welded steel pipe. Welding steel with spiral welds.
3. The new rolled steel strip can be used because the tube blank, which is often formed by spiral molding and consists of double-sided submerged arc welding or high-frequency welded steel pipe. It is actually used for the xqrkab pile steel pipe for civil building structures, wharves, and bridges.
4. The typical low-pressure fluid transport is hot rolled steel strip coiled tube, regular temperature spiral molding, using double-sided automatic submerged arc welding or single-sided welding way of water, gas, air and steam along with other general low-pressure fluid transport Submerged arc welded steel pipe.
5. Pressure fluid transport relies on the hot-rolled steel strip for tube blanks, regular temperature spiral molding, high-frequency lap welding method used for pressure fluid transmission spiral seam high-frequency welding steel pipe device. The steel tube has strong pressure bearing capacity and good plasticity, which facilitates welding and processing. After a number of strict and scientific inspections and tests, using safe and reliable, large diameter steel pipe, transmission efficiency is also high, and can effectively save the laying pipeline investment. It really is mainly used for the laying of pipelines connecting petroleum, gas, etc.
Rise Steel consisted of subsidiaries of Cangzhou Spiral Steel Pipe Factory, Hebei All Land Steel Pipe Factory, Hebei Yuancheng Steel Pipe Factory, Cangzhou Xinguang Thermal Insulation Pipe Factory .The company is located in Tianjin port, the largest comprehensive port and an important foreign trade port, engaging in the management of steel pipe production nearly 20 years.The company is a high-tech enterprise integrated with independent production and sales business.We are committed to the concept of “innovation, technology and service”.
Address: APT. 1202 BLDG. B Kuang Shi Guo Ji Plaza, Tianjin Free Trading Testing Zone (Business Center), Tianjin, China.
Eason Gao: firstname.lastname@example.org
Miao lin: email@example.com
Amy Shi: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hamer Chen:+86 18202505824
Eason Gao: +86 18622403335
Miao lin: +86 13251845682
Amy Shi: +86 18630426996